Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mmmm toes

The best thing you've ever done for me is to help me take my life less seriously.





What? You got a problem?




Just about perfect in Myra's world -- she has fishy and her doggy tv. She will try to woof while still keeping fishy in her mouth.






In the world of furbabies, all is well.

Sam loves toes. He will come up to your unsuspecting tootsies and start licking them. If you leave him alone, he will soon start to nibble with excitement. I haven't figured out why toes are so tasty. He also really enjoys watching tv, he will sit there with his head cocked to one side, almost like he is listening.

Bedtime has become a little more complicated. Myra has always slept with us (well, she sleeps very happily in her crate until I go to bed, then she joins me). But she won't stay on the bed if Sam comes up when she first gets on. So when Tim tucks me in (yes, I insist on getting tucked in every night!), Myra gets up on the bed and Sammy gets locked out of the bedroom until Tim comes to bed. Myra is too tired to care at that point. Ah, the things we do to keep our furbabies happy!

My mornings are all about loving on these guys. Myra is in the front room waiting for her lovin, she starts rolling around so I can rub her belly. Sam will plop down right in front of her, purring as loud as he can, so I know I have to rub his belly too. It's a great way to start the day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home