Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Push it

I had my last personal training session last night, at least for now. I will probably hire him again in a month or so for an additional boost.

I was definitely challenged last night, and by the end, I was sweaty and exhausted, but I felt amazing. And proud of myself, seeing where I am improving and getting stronger, knowing I pushed myself to do everything that the trainer asked of me.

I think getting challenged and pushed are really good things, despite how they might feel uncomfortable at the time. It's good to show you your progress, where you have gotten better, and where you can still improve.

How have you been pushed or challenged recently? How has it helped you? What areas could you use a push or need to be challenged in?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM , Blogger Brandi Reynolds said...

oh I totally agree with you-I was saying to someone recently that just because something was challenging or difficult did not mean it equalled negative.

I love pusing my body!!! I feel so great after a workout!

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

personal trainer pushed me to do more lunges...I couldnt even sit down on the toilet the next day.
hurt so good feeling though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home