Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Put on your dancing shoes

I was reading Giggling in the Rain and her post about Get up and Dance made me want to make a Get up and Dance playlist of my own.

I am always dancing, I just love having fun to music. But I didn't have a playlist of the songs that make me have to get up and jump around.

Songs that have me shaking my boo-tay (warning, extreme cheese to follow):

Dig Down AdriAnne Lenker
Candy girl (sugar, sugar) Archies
It 's My Life Bon Jovi
Jump Jive And Wail Brian Setzer Orchestra
The Bible and the Belt Bucky Covington
Zoot Suit Riot Cherry Poppin' Daddies
Ain't No Other Man Christina Aguilera
Candyman Christina Aguilera
Girls Just Want to Have Fun Cyndi Lauper
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Come On Eileen Dexie's Midnight Runners
The Bitch Is Back Elton John
Devil's Dance Floor Flogging Molly
Lucky Star Madonna
Cherry, Cherry Neil Diamond

What makes you feel like dancing?


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my thoughts and words....it is really nice to know someone other than my friends are reading my what I write.

Some of the songs on my "Get up and Dance" playlist are:

Build Me Up Buttercup: The Foundations
World Hold On: Bob Sinclair
Get Down Tonight: KC and the Sunshine Band
Love Generation: Bob Sinclair
Walking on Sunshine: Katrina and the Waves
Sexy Back: Justin Timberlake
Disco Inferno: Bee Gees
Staying Alive Remix: N-Trance

Thank you for giving me some more ideas to add to my list.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Brandi Reynolds said...

ooohhh..Madonna! Music, Vogue. Her live CD from her Reinvention tour is awesome and always gets me up and going!

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I LOVE build me up buttercup and Walking on Sunshine. Sadly, neither are in my Itunes collection. Clearly, I need to fix that.

And live Madonna? I might have to get some of that as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home