Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the sevens, courtesy of mikki

Seven things to do before I die:
1. See the great wall of china
2. Become a published author
3. Skydive
4. Scuba dive in Cozumel
5. Walk in spike heels and look sexy :)
6. Hold a baby tiger
7. Swim with dolphins

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Smoke
2. Drugs
3. Stop loving Tim
4. pee standing up or pee in the woods
5. math in my head
6. not be a kid
7. not be afraid of spiders

Seven things I do ritualistically everyday:
1. Tell Tim I love him
2. Play with Myra
3. Think about how much I like Portland, even when it is has been raining for a solid month
4. Get tucked in to bed by Tim
5. Check email
6. Look at clouds
7. Read

Seven things I say most often:
1. Boy!
2. Hi Sweetie P to Myra
3. It's green. Go. There you go.
4. I told Lisa...
5. It's wetting out
6. Hee
7. I love you

Seven books I love:
1. The Harry Potter Series – JK Rowling
2. Ella Enchanted
3. Illusions and One by Richard Bach
4. The Little Prince
5. Old Songs in a New Cafe
6. My best veggie cookbook!
7. It's not about the bike, Lance Armstrong

Seven movies I watch over and over again:
1. The Incredibles
2. Finding Nemo
3. Serendipity
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Princess Bride
6. Ever After
7. Pretty Woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home