Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Friday, May 19, 2006

wobble wobble splat

Went ice skating last night at the Lloyd Center ice rink (right in the mall) with Celena. It was fun and certainly harder than I remember from the last time I did it, while I was living in France. At first, I felt like I could barely move and my legs were burning, but I loosened my skates a bit and that seemed to help.

But it was much more of ice wobbling than ice skating and I fell several times, to the amusement of the people watching, I'm sure. This woman who clearly knew how to skate well and said that my blades were too dull, which was part of why I was having so many problems.

Even though I left sore, it was still fun, and nice to do something different.

For our next athletic adventure, Celena and I are going to try indoor rock climbing. We've both always wanted to do it. No really, I'm serious. Yes, I know I have virtually no upper body strength. But I am certainly game for trying it!

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that sounds like so much fun! :-) I used to go outdoor rock climbing with Pete and that was a lot of fun - remind me to tell you about that sometime, the spider story while I was 1/2 way up a rock face! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home