Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

perfect saturday

Woke up, went to my outdoor exercise class, where I had a good run in the rain. It was quietly raining, and everything smelled green and clean and earthy. In between running loops, we did a lot of strength training stuff, planks, high steps/squats, all sorts of good things. I felt great at the end.

Came home, went to the produce stand and got all my fresh fruit and veggies for the week.

We had planned on going to the Chinese garden, but it was raining fairly steadily, and it just didn't seem like it would be as much fun in the rain. So instead, I talked to a friend for an hour (Hi Savannah!) and then journaled a ton. Read some, napped some, made spelt bread french toast for dinner, then we watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith again, the movie is just funny and fun.

A great way to spend a rainy, mellow saturday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home