Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Monday, April 02, 2007

time for me, time for planning

I really don't have any work to do, so instead I'm going to use the time before my trip to focus on me, to plan for the trip, job search in NC, and just generally do good things for myself.

That includes journaling, stretching, more strength training, trying gluten-free recipes (had a minor flare up again, discovered while I might be able to eat spelt once in a while, I can't have it all the time, since it still contains gluten. I think twice a week, with two or three days in between is about the most I should have it).

I will also plan out things to see and do in Raleigh/Durham while I'm there, try to plan out routes to take while I'm there so I make the most of my time there.

I'm also going to spend time working on my story.

I have all this time right now that I don't have to be doing anything, so it is just going to be all focusing on good for me things.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!!

Try & find a place that we can both eat at! LOL

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Actually, never ever thought I would say this, but if they have an outback, it might be a good option, I know they are supposed to have a decent gluten-free menu.

I feel like I'm going to vegetarian hell for even suggesting that...

 
At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I love it.

I love it.

LOL

 
At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a t-shirt today and thought of you. It said, "There is no mad tofu disease"

LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home