Live Well. Laugh Often. Love Much

Thoughts. Silliness. Life as I see it.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Some fun links

Ever played with Stumble? It's a Firefox add-on. You fill out a profile of things you are interested in and then just hit Stumble! and it pulls up random Web sites that are generally in the categories you checked off. You can vote on each page, thumbs up or thumbs down, and it helps Stumble fine-tune the pages you get. Obviously, there's some crap, but you also find really cool sites, that you might not have stumbled on otherwise.

Some recent ones I found and liked:

This because it just makes me smile.

Amazing dog photographer. Check out a few of his pictures, he's really talented.

Some funny, and very non-pc T-shirts

Dude! This video is very cute. Happy hamster. Watch to see his feet spazz out in joy.

Odd/different hotels. There are some I definitely wouldn't stay in (the drainpipe is a definite pass) but the underwater one is COOL! And there's one from Portland, I've actually been there for dinner.

Funny animals. Who doesn't love funny animal pics? If you answered that you don't, well, clearly you are not one of my friends.

This is especially for Mik.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Franny said...

Whoa! I love the hotel link! Forget that book 1001 places to see before you die, this is the list for me. Thanks for posting such a cool link.

 
At 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh.... Scotland....

*sigh*

someday I will get there

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the humorous animal photos. I'm cracking up.

187 is freaking amazing.

I LOVE 110! That may become my new wallpaper

and 60

I live with 19 (only my fatboy is white with a little bit of black)

I was just telling you the other day Charley does 17

That a great website!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home